Wednesday 25 July 2018

Czech German Shepherd Franz vom Kozies



To all of you that asked about the pedigree of my Czech German Shepherd. His pedigree name is Franz vom Kozies, (his call name Or what we call him is Jedi and / or Jeddy). He is being trained in Obedience, Tracking / Scent pads, Family puppy dog and personal Protection (He Bites For REAL). He is NOT on the pedigree database, he’s still a puppy (he will be 7 months old in a few days), However his parents are.

Father: Aaron von der Haus Gill

Mother: Einna vom Kozies

Kennel: Kozies Sheperds
They have a website (same name), and you can view the pedigree’s there also.

P.S. I did put this on one of the first videos I made, just after I got him. I’m not sure which video it was, but one of his first three.
Thanks For Watching!!

source

The post Czech German Shepherd Franz vom Kozies appeared first on Professional Dog Advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment