Saturday 17 March 2018

WELL TRAINED GERMAN SHEPHERD puppy



Heidi was born 11/25/96 & I bought her when she was still a puppy. To prepare myself, I read 2 books by The Monks of New Skeet, a book by an English woman named Madeleine Pickup, and Lew Burke’s book on puppy training. These 4 books were specifically geared for German shepherd dogs. I also watched videos by other experts, and read a couple of Warren Eckstein’s books. Heidi was a good puppy & could do all of the tricks in Lew Burke’s book except the so-called Numbers Trick. I never got around to that one. She was good with small children. I took the videos myself. I also taught Heidi to attack me in play. Sometimes passer-byers would get alarmed not knowing that we were just having fun. My daughter is now in college. Read my book, “LIFE AIN’T KIND” at www.lifeaintkind.com

source

The post WELL TRAINED GERMAN SHEPHERD puppy appeared first on Professional Dog Advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment