Saturday 15 December 2018

Fermented (High) Meat: A Powerful Tool To Help Heal Your Gut on the Raw Carnivore Diet



Is your gut and digestion totally s***? Maybe you’re suffering from chronic anxiety, depression, muscle pain, joint discomfort, heart palpitations, bloating, SIBO, histamine intolerance, CIRS, mold, lyme etc.? The raw carnivore diet could be the healing tool you’ve been looking for.

One thing missing from many carnivore, and raw carnivore diets, is fermented meat. Fermented meat has been used for millennia as a powerful healing tool, but it’s been forgotten about. Well, it’s back, and I credit it to literally saving my life. From eliminating my brain fog, to giving me the best digestion I’ve had since I was a baby, high meat and raw carnivore has literally saved my life. In this video, hear about the benefits I’ve experienced and watch me eat it, and swallow it, on camera ๐Ÿ˜‰

Do you think you’re broken? You’re NOT. You can HEAL YOURSELF! THERE IS HOPE! Want more diet advice? *~*~*~Connect with me at TGURLEY7@GMAIL.COM with the subject “I’m Ready” to work with me to get you living your best life Enliven Wellness is where you learn cutting-edge, practical, effective, and empowering techniques to learn how to heal yourself. *~*~*~ I offer FREE 15-30 minute phone consults to see if we jive and if you’d like to work with me toward your health goals. Email me and lets connect! *~*~*~* Instagram @enlivened_one *~*~*~* Facebook Enliven Wellness. *~* JOIN ME for YouTube live every Tuesday starting at 6:30 PM MST (check your local time listings to see what time is for you)! ~*~ Buy “The Gift from the Mother” (HUMIC AND FULVIC MINERALS) from this link! This stuff is lifesaving: https://ift.tt/2CeVSXo; *~*~*~* GET MY EBOOK, “The Vitamin C Flush Tips and Tricks” here! https://ift.tt/2STMn5r; *~*~*~* Check out my articles on TNation.com and Breakingmuscle.com (just type in my name, “Tessa Gurley” and you’ll find great info for FREE!) You’re here because you probably feel lost and need some guidance. Enliven Wellness is all about guiding people on their own health journey. You truly can heal yourself. I’m here to teach you what I know has helped me on my health journey, and help you discover the vital YOU that’s already inside you just waiting to come out. My name is Tessa and I’m a Quantum Health Consultant. I’m currently getting my Master’s in Integrative Medicine from the George Washington University. I started on this path because I was chronically ill for over 7 years with a multitude of mysterious symptoms. I finally got to a point where I was suicidal because I simply could not live with how I was feeling. At that point, I began a quest; a quest to get to the root of the issue and a quest to finally feel vital again. Currently, I am healing from something called CIRS (Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome) as the result of Lyme Disease, Toxic Mold poisoning combined with a genetic predisposition to be more sensitive to both of these biotoxins (HLADR SNP, for you geeks out there). Check out my video, “What It’s Like to Live With CIRS” to hear more about my story. *~*~*~*~Session pricing*~*~*~*~ 90 minutes: $110 60 minutes: $75 30 minutes: $40 USD Payment is taken via Venmo or other arrangements ๐Ÿ™‚ What’s helped me is getting back to the basics. Getting to the root of true wellness and vitality. I’m passionate and obsessive about finding the best healing methods and look to personal, anecdotal and historical “evidence”, as well as more Western, research-based “evidence” as to what really works and what doesn’t. Like! Comment! Subscribe! Share! It all helps get the word out about the illnesses that are on the brink of becoming epidemic in proportion. Tessa Gurley does NOT claim to be able to diagnose, treat, prescribe for, palliate, or prevent any human disease; ailment; pain; injury; deformity; physical condition; or a behavioral, mental health, or substance use disorder, whether by the use of drugs, surgery, manipulation,electricity, telemedicine, the interpretation of tests, including primary diagnosis of pathology specimens, images, or photographs, or any physical, mechanical, or other means whatsoever. Tessa Gurley is a graduate student at the George Washington University School of Medicine, Integrative Medicine Program. She is under the direct guidance of Dr. Leigh Frame MD, the director of the Integrative Medicine Program at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. She is on track to becoming an Integrative Medicine Practitioner upon graduation.

source

The post Fermented (High) Meat: A Powerful Tool To Help Heal Your Gut on the Raw Carnivore Diet appeared first on Professional Dog Advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment